The Cable Area of Northwest Wisconsin and the surrounding communities are home to world class events like the American Birkebeiner, Grand View Firehouse 50 and Chequamegon Fat Tire Festival; popular festivals like the Cable Fall Fest, Apple Fest in Bayfield, and Hayward’s Musky Festival; and seasonal recreation including off-road mountain bike races, fishing contests and golf tournaments. There are wonderful artisan shops, museums and galleries to explore, too!
We invite you to explore the following web sites for more information on area events and activities:
- Bayfield County
- Cable Area Chamber of Commerce
- Hayward Lakes Visitor & Convention Bureau
- Ashland Area Chamber of Commerce
- Bayfield Area Chamber of Commerce
- Madeline Island Chamber of Commerce